A PR specialist is sought to perform the following duties:
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, and needs of Pro Forma to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion and promote ideas, products, and services.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of Pro Forma’s accomplishments and agenda.
- Prepare and edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Respond to requests for information from the media and designate an appropriate spokesperson and information source.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, and public interest groups.
- Confer with production and support personnel to produce and coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Confer with other professionals to identify trends and key group interests and concerns and to provide advice on business decisions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, and exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Consult with advertising agencies and staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, and individuals.
- Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Relations, Business, or Economics;
- Proficient in Stata, Eviews and Quickbooks;
- Strong analytic skills and research ability;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Creative thinker and problem solver with strong motivation.
Apply to Pro Forma Advisors LLC., 727 2nd Street, Suite 108, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254.